Monday, July 26, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday my quartet played for a wedding in this beautiful chapel. Before we began the bridesmaids were in their flipflops chatting it up.


This is my usual vantage point for a wedding. Behind the music stand positioned where I can see the bridal party and bride enter from the back.  For some reason we usually play from the bride's side, just to the far left of the bride's family.

This is our church. My friend, L is an artist. This is her current work in progress.  She paints where the congregation can see what she is painting, right up front under one of the lecterns.   She stopped to chat before the service started while some of the younger girls were studying her work. I'm warming up with the praise team.  It was my first official Sunday to play with them and I was SO BLESSED!

No comments: