Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hodge Podge




Why is this sweet lady smiling?  Because this morning her gifted grandson came to our Bible study for a sozo this morning.  He has been experiencing insomnia.  It was a great morning of ministry and the Holy Spirit gave many encouraging words for him. 


After I came home from Body Flow at noon I noticed the abundance of peeling bark on the crape myrtle trees in my back yard.  It's really beautiful and seems to cry out for artistic use.  Wish I were artistic. 



I love to mess with colors, though.  Over the past week I played with beads.  Here are some of the results.


Pearls--Freshwater and irradiated, along with gemstone chips and beads in pinks and grays.


Gemstone ovals and cubes with silver beads.


I love the color variations in these ovals


These are some older favorite garnet beads. I re-strung one end of one strand and added an extender.



The beads below are one long strand of funky chunky leftovers.  


Then I took a nap.  After the nap I worked on the studio schedule for the eleventy seventh time.  Still not working out for some students.  So I laid it aside and cleaned out part of my closet. 

No comments: