Thursday, October 1, 2009

I choose to worship

Someone asked me about my Tai Chi/Pilates/Yoga combination at Body Flow and how I reconcile those postures, meditations and teachings as a Christian. It's simple. I choose to worship the God who is I AM and never changes while I also challenge my body and tone my muscles. Here's how I do it.


The Lord who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by hands. Acts 17: 24

You will not fear the terror of night nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. Ps. 91:4-6

Teach me your way, O Lord that I may walk in your truth. Give me an undivided heart that I may fear your name. Ps 86:11
Surely I have engraved you on the palms of My hands.
Neh. 4:14
The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
Ps. 34:10


No comments: