Sunday, March 22, 2009

Movie Break

Good day. Slept late. Went to Body Flow. Had a vision. Yep. Right there at Body Flow. During relaxation the teacher said "Title of this song is Fight Day. Are you fighting anything?" And right there on the floor I heard the words "spiritual powers, authorities, wickedness".  Then I felt myself try to do a crunch, but this time it wasn't from a yoga mat. It was from a cross. And I knew that I had been crucified with Christ and was seated in heavenly places and He was the one who did the fighting for me against spiritual wickedness--it is no longer mine to fight.  And all of that happened in about 60 seconds and was preceded by those simple words.  Now that's what I call a bonus from an exercise class!  The Holy Spirit released power in those simple words. 

The remainder of the day was great--grocery shopping, former student's university senior recital, and the movie "Duplicity" and dinner out with Muffin. Lovely!

Galations 2:20 I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me.  And the life I now live I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave His life for me. 

No comments: