No weddings, funerals, shopping, out of town trips—didn’t even make it to the gym today. Here’s what we did do:
- Scoped out puppy pictures online
- Cleaned the music room, purging old sticker sheets, old festival brochures, old coloring books, old violins. NO! Wait. We love old violins.
- Read blogs, and more blogs
- Watched our new 37” Toshiba HDTV
- Worked in the yard (just Muffin, not I)
- Watched a rain storm make its way into town and rain on the newly cleaned yard
- Bought a few groceries, including ice for a 40th birthday party
- Attended aforementionted birthday party
- I talked to Nannie while Muffin bought brackets to secure the new TV
- Made a Mint Chocolate Cake filled and covered in Chocolate Ganache for Nannie’s birthday lunch tomorrow. Recipe in this book (minus the mint and Ganache) if you can find it.
It was a very quiet Saturday for us