Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rain!

Finally, rain fell tonight. I thank God for the cleansing, blessed rain. The smell is glorious. Even Scooter the Sheltie is happier. 

Today was a wonderful day made by the Lord, so I rejoiced and was glad in it. I went to a Sozo session as an observer. Afterward I had a lovely time with Father God all by myself. Then I ate some delicious grilled chicken, fresh green beans, and a slice of honey wheat bread baked at the new bakery in our town. Six violin students came for lessons and played very well. Soon after that the rain began to fall, followed by a very impressive storm wrapped in a green cloud. The heavens declare the glory of God! While the storm calmed I set the ipod on the dock and played music while exercising for about an hour.  

A day for the body, soul, and spirit, in reverse order. 

No comments: