Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Musical Elves


Tonight before our local Christmas Parade began I closed the violin studio early to meet some students who were providing music for downtown merchants. 
These lovely sisters joined Santa in a window.  The sisters, not Santa, played duets for shoppers.


 Two brothers and two sisters played in an art gallery where guests viewed work by local artists. I joined them for some duets. 




I taught six students over a five hour period today, leaving the house for downtown quite late. Almost all the parking was filled with cars in all the spaces and lots for the City Sidewalks event. I actually called my students' parents, and their relatives left early to open a place for me in a nearby lot. Thank you, kind people!  I appreciate not having to walk six blocks to and from the performance site.  

No comments: