Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I get around

Three years ago today we were celebrating this wedding.  Happy Anniversary, Joy & Mike!  Muffin is spending the night with them in their new house tonight, crashing their anniversary. (Not really)  He is on business nearby and took some of their previously stored wedding gifts to them.

While recovering from dental surgery 13 days ago I was able to go down the street to an open house for this cutie pie.  She is the granddaughter of one of my very best friends, who went to heaven when she was only 40 years old.  Her daughters are all grown up and have children who are almost as cute as my grandchildren.  Here they are:


                Ava in the center                                             Clara on the right.





I wrote an article about the girl on the left, Jenny.  She is performing on a piano team. Big concert coming up.  I rehearsed with one of the pianists yesterday. Hopefully the article will run in the local newspaper in a couple of days. 



Muffin and I were here, in Minneapolis, MN, over the weekend at a conference for Suzuki music teachers.  Good friends, good speakers, good exhibits, good music, and good sessions!  More about this in a later post. 

No comments: