Monday, April 27, 2009

Special People

Was it three years ago? It seems like yesterday, and it also seems like we've known you forever, that you have always been part of our lives. Is it almost four years and also one year in July? Kindergarten is closer than ever, and I want to run away from it, just as I did when it sneaked up on your Mommies.  Your baby softness was the best; I could have just rubbed my face over your chubby cheeks and fuzzy little heads all day and all night. I loved watching you just lie in the floor, in your swings, or cribs or car seats, sleeping so peacefully with those pouty little lips twitching and pretend nursing in your sleep. You were the most beautiful babies born on the earth since your Mommies were babies. And you have forever changed our entire family with your uniqueness and charm. Every morning and every night I thank God again for you, and you, and you and you.  I am so blessed to be your Marmee. 

No comments: